Are you a flexible, highly organised, passionate, a hard worker with a ‘can do’attitude? Are you someone who thrives on change and having a work environment that presents something different every day, sometimes challenging? You will be a customer focused, friendly and professional individual who relentlessly thrives on providing an excellent service to any customer whether they be internal or external.
- To support the general day to day operation across the Branch including cleaning and maintenance in line with policies and procedures.
- Act as the public face of the centre – be an excellent communicator, professional, proactive, ‘can do’, personable, caring and kind.
- This varied and flexible role works across the Branch including supporting events, animal care, customer service, fundraising, retail duties, cleaning, animal and stock transportation.
- To assist in ensuring the health and safety of all centre users across the site.
- To support the objectives of the Branch and to uphold and ensure empathy with the key purpose of the RSPCA by promoting the good name of the Branch through the promotion of its work.
You can commit to as much or as little time as you like. Your support would be required mainly between 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Sunday.
If you’re interested please contact customer services [email protected]
Unfortunately mileage cannot be paid.